D space for me to wipe off my tears ... D space for me to throw all d rubbish... D space for me to scream out loud... D space for me to share my life's tale...:p

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The Returned of The Ring..

"All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king."J.R.R Tolkien

The returned of the ring…made me speechless…everything is nothing
I cried on my bed for d whole nite…I knew it will change nothing
I pray to GOD…I whispered to GOD…"My Lord…Please..return back my Bie"
Coz only HE knows how much I love him…

Bie...
If U believe...someday we will be together...
If there..in your heart still have d LOVE for me...
If U believe I am d ONE for you....
If U believe my LOVE is worth for you...
Come n take back d ring...I always be here waiting for you...
I believe...this 'ring' will always belong to YOU...

1 Comments:

Blogger abHan said...

la xuer lama saya tak baca blog xuer...apa cerita lani? dapat intreview kompeni besaq? Kalau tak keberatan ceritalah sikit kompeni apa..hehehe..anyway good luck semoga dapat...AAAamin....

6:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home