D space for me to wipe off my tears ... D space for me to throw all d rubbish... D space for me to scream out loud... D space for me to share my life's tale...:p

Friday, December 03, 2004

Should i follow d RULES?

A week a go I just took a view on one of my commentor’s blog…and read about an article that she posted with title..RULES…here is the excerpt of hers..


“Do you REALLY have to write by the rules? By what's good from other's view? Composed a lovely blog/article like other's do? Ugghh...if we have too, i would've pass. I choose not to write at all on my blog. Coz hey...i have two rules too ya know...

1. It's MY blog...i think i made it clear. It's yours not other's...why must follow rules? think of mistakes?

2. It's A BLOG...a virtual-online-diary, which you don't have to REALLY put it mind. You know, its like your home diary, you can write anything, put everything, or just dump it on the dirtiest corner of your closet." (ref:http://amorph.blogspot.com)



Gosh…d same case came over me…I was thinking on what she said is true…last nite my dear called me up…one of our conversation topic is about my blog…he asked me why I just dumped all others writing on the blog..?...he said when I ask him to take a look on my blog, he expect I did write my own story there…I said I dun have ideas to do so at the time being…that’s why I just dumped all those things…but he said…NO…u have d ideas but d prob is u worried to write it up in english (coz yes…im poor in english writing…;p)…BUZZZZ…he waked me up and I thought of meena’s blog…yea true..this is MY BLOG…why I have to think about mistakes??? and this a BLOG -A shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies <---should i have to follow d meaning since i got the space to dumped whateva i want? RULES is made to be broken ;)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm looking at a new blog author... in d making!

p/s: word of advise... just dun mention names if u find it offensive.

3:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home